The form can be in a debug state for developers.
- Two Debug states
- By default, the debug is false
- When switched on, it's on
- Switching the debug state on/off
- Either because it has "debug=true" in the url
- Or using a ctrl+alt+shift click on the header bar of the dialog
- Showing the debug state
- Once in debug state, the form look changes: the header bar background turns orange (or something similar, not defined yet, doesn't have to look great ATM)
- In debug state the bottom of the form (after the cards) will have more buttons
- we'll define what exactly in future.
- Override mode (probably in 2sxc 10.1)
If the user is a superuser (url-param user[candesign]=true) a button (doesn't have to look good) appears with a gears-icon. When clicked, hidden fields will become visible and disabled fields will become editable