Subdialogs are opened when clicking on a preview (like WYSIWYG) or on a special button (like Hyperlink).
- The sub-dialog uses up as much height as is possible, as it usually needs the space
- Click on "back" leaves the dialog and returns to the list.
- This also works when the data is still incomplete - so validation checks don't prevent leaving the sub-dialog
- Pressing Esc behaves the same way
- Click on the background behaves the same way.
- Mouse-Up on the background has no effect (so selecting text and overdragging doesn't close the dialog)
- File-drop on the background has no effect