We are working a lot on azing and are continuously enhancing the functionality. Here's the abbreviated version of the main things we did in May.
- Created Profile area (the one "above" Recipes)
- Created a Community-Mode
- Where many users contribute to the recipes and can be administrated by the community leaders.
- This has been activated on community catalogs like 2sxc, DNN-Community and others who request it.
- All recipes in community mode are always public since it's meant to work like wikipedia.
- The community mode is now clearly shown in the recipes and profile page
- Delete now places things in the trash and doesn't fully delete.
- Since it's not really gone yet, you can now also delete (trash) things that still have sub-elements)
- Things in the trash are still accessible but not editable any more. They can be restored or fully deleted.
- Full delete (once it's in the trash) still requires you to confirm twice, as it's really gone then
- Recipe Editor - UI is enhanced (customized) and more optimized for recipe editing
- Move-dialog: Recipes can now be moved to other folders and also below another recipe
- 100+ minor issues / enhancements
User Management (Beta)
The user management isn't publicly available yet, but it's a crucial part of the system to distribute permissions.
- Ability to create groups which can admin users - this is important for Community Mode
Task Management (Beta)
This is our main focus in May / June - to release the task management. As of today, we should be able to release an internal MVP in a week.